To use the Patient Portal the first time, you need the following:
- Activation link sent to you by email with the subject line, “McLellan Homecare welcomes you to the Patient Portal”
- Your child’s date of birth
- Mobile number and zip code we have on file
- Username, which is the email address that the activation link was sent to
Where do I find the necessary information?
When your child begins seeing a McLellan Homecare therapist, you’ll receive two emails to help you set up your child’s portal.
- Activation Link – The “McLellan Homecare welcomes you to the Patient Portal” email includes an activation link. The sender is InSync Administrator from https://mhc.insynchcs.com
- Note – Ignore: “When you log into the portal, you will find the below forms in the Documents Patient Forms section of the portal. Please fill out these forms at your earliest convenience and submit them back to the practice via this portal.”
- Mobile number and zip code – A second email from someone on our staff with the subject line “Additional Information for Activating Your McLellan Homecare Portal” tells you what mobile phone number and zip code we have linked to your child’s account. Sometimes there’s more than one possibility—such as mom’s or dad’s information—but our system hooks the portal to just one mobile number and zip code so this email clarifies the information we have on file.
- Username – The username is the email address that the activation link was sent to, except if you have more than one child seeing McLellan Homecare therapists. In which case, we will send a separate email detailing the usernames and passwords for each child.
If you have never activated your portal:
- Look for an email with the subject line “McLellan Homecare welcomes you to the Patient Portal”
- If the link is older than 72 hours, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a new link on the next business day.
If you’re not sure what your username and password is:
- Try using your email address and click the forgot password link.
If that doesn’t work, please email email@example.com and we will send you a new link on the next business day.
Discover the Portal’s Capabilities: What Can You Do?
- Pay your bill online
- Review your child’s Start of Care or Recert of Care
- Share your child’s reports
- Review and change your address, phone number, etc
- Review and change your insurance information
- See your upcoming appointment times
- Send messages to your child’s therapist(s), the office manager, our billing specialist, or the clinical director