Pamela Morris, MS, OTR
Specializing in General Delays, Genetic disorders, preemies, C.P., sensory-motor, feeding, reflex integration, sensory, ADL’S.
- Master of Science, Occupational Therapy from Colorado State University. Fort Collins in 1997
- Bachelor of Science, Developmental Psychology from Metropolitan State College, Denver, CO in 1988
- Associate of Arts , Early Childhood Education from Arapahoe Community College, Littleton, CO in 1986
Licensures and Certifications
- Colorado License in Occupational Therapy
- NBCOT Certification in Occupational Therapy