Michael Lehnerz, MOT OTR/L
Specializing in sensory processing, sensory feeding, oral motor, sleep, behavior, self regulation, ADLs, IADL’s, home modifications, fine motor and gross motor skills. Comfortable with high needs and medically fragile children.
- Master of Occupational Therapy, from the University of North Dakota, Grand Forks in 2018
- Bachelor of General Studies, Occupational Therapy from the University of North Dakota, Grand Forks in 2017
- Associate of Arts, Psychology from Trinidad State Junior College, Trinidad, CO in 2013
Licensures and Certifications
- Colorado License in Occupational Therapy
- NBCOT Certification in Occupational Therapy