- Master of Science, Communication Sciences and Disorders, Western Carolina University, 2013.
- Bachelor of Science, Speech Pathology and Audiology, University of Northern Colorado, 2010.
- Bachelor of Arts, English Writing, Colorado State University, 2008
- ASHA Certification in Speech-Language Pathology
- Colorado License in Speech-Language Pathology
“Improving the communicative ability of a child will impact their happiness and opportunity, often for the rest of their life. That’s what motivates me.”
Daniel has turned a long-time interest for language and cognition into a career helping others grow and thrive. He places emphasis on therapies tailored to individuals, not only to their diagnoses. His Graduate research was presented at the 2012 Conference for the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association in Atlanta. Daniel has served northern CO clients in their homes for over 4 years.