- Master of Arts, Communication Disorders and Speech Science from the University of Colorado, Boulder in 1993.
- Bachelor of Arts, Double Major in Spanish and German from the University of University of Northern Colorado, Greeley, 1984.
- ASHA Certification in Speech-Language Pathology
- Colorado License in Speech-Language Pathology
- Colorado Department of Education Professional Service Provider License: Speech/Language Pathologist
“I greatly enjoy working with children because of their honesty, curiosity, and sincerity. I love being part of the process of unlocking their communication challenges and then witnessing their worlds unfold and broaden.”
At fourteen years of age when I moved to the Colorado mountains from New Jersey, I knew I was here to stay. In school, I was always interested in language…all languages. I started out studying German, and then I added Spanish. This turned into a keen interest in how language works, and how it develops in children. I am very fortunate to have found a career ideally suited for my passion for working with children and love of languages. Over the years I have gained extensive experience with bilingual language development and intervention (I speak Spanish fluently). I have also focussed a lot of my career on providing intervention with children who stutter. Finally, I have been working with toddlers and preschoolers for over 20 years.