- Communication Disorders from the University of Texas at Dallas in 2016
- Master of Arts, Art History from the University of Texas at Austin, in 2013
- Bachelor of Music, Flute Performance from Rice University, Houston in 2011
- ASHA Certification in Speech-Language Pathology
- Colorado License in Speech-Language Pathology
“Working with young children is rewarding because they are always honest, which can be both touching or funny–depending on the situation.”
Favorite book or game: Play-Doh
I was raised in South Florida. I went to Texas for school and ended up living there for almost a decade! I moved to Colorado from Texas a few years ago in order to be close to the mountains, because I enjoy hiking. I have worked in a variety of settings, including doing Child Find Evaluations from young children (birth-5), elementary school-age therapy in the Boulder Valley School District, as well as working with adults with voice disorders in a private clinic. My philosophy across all settings is to make slow and steady progress. I believe in doing the more fundamental work first in order to grow. The idea of gradual, incremental practice comes from my background in classical musical training.